Based in Sydney, Australia
26 August, 2014
Super Lemonade Factory 1989 turns back the clock. Grab 4 AA batteries and fire up your favorite portable gaming device. Inspired primarily by the Game Boy, but also taking inspiration from handhelds throughout the last thirty years. Finish the game and win a copy of Super Lemonade Factory Part Two. On completing, you'll get the chance to launch a browser that will take you to a download of Super Lemonade Factory Part Two at itch.io.
- Play six different locations and six characters some likeable, some detestable.
- Warehouse - Andre
- New York City - Reeder The Dirty Chef
- Management Office - Liselot
- Sydney, Australia - Doust The Inspector
- Factory - Working Man Hero
- Military Base - Mr Amsterdaam
- Wicked, juicy gameplay, you'll have nightmares about chasing those damn coins.
There are currently no trailers available for Super Lemonade Factory 1989. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Super Lemonade Factory 1989. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "Game is horrible, played for 5 mins and turned it off. Don't waste your time."
- glassvial, Reddit
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Available from initials.bandcamp.com.
We are the creators of Super Lemonade Factory.
More information on Initials, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Super Lemonade Factory 1989 Credits